Monday, February 7, 2011

Go Packers!

So we had a little bet here on the Morning Mix. Brandon was pulling for the Steelers to win the Super Bowl and I was for the Packers. If the Steelers won, I had to watch the movie of Brandon's choice which was the original TRON from the 80s. If the Packers won, Brandon had to watch my movie. I was originally going to pick the sappiest, girliest movie ever (choices were narrowed down to the Notebook or My Girl) but decided to go with something else. I picked Annie Hall, the movie that beat out Star Wars in 1977 for the Academy Award for Best Picture. I thought since Brandon's such a big Star Wars fan he should have to watch the movie that beat it. As we all know, the Packers won. In honor of the victory, I wore an Annie Hall inspired outfit and borrowed Intern Lil John's cheese head hat. Well....Brandon didn't come in today and I did the show by myself. He can't seem to handle defeat. Had he come in, he would have seen this:

No comments:

Post a Comment